The Lukens Company, a full service direct response fundraising and marketing agency located in the Arts District in downtown Los Angeles, is looking for an experienced professional to manage and supervise direct response fundraising programs for numerous Museums and cultural organizations.
We offer competitive salaries, health and dental insurance, 401(k), and free parking. Please email resume and salary history to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Oversee the overall strategy of several client’s fundraising and membership programs as it relates to direct response (to include direct mail, phone fundraising, email communication, search and display internet advertising and voice broadcast), and will lead clients in a direction that support their goals. Position will work closely with Production Manager to ensure accuracy and timeliness of all mailings, direct the creation of all new packages with Design team, identify target markets and lists, analyze results and provide strategic recommendations.
• Understanding direct response practices and strategies as it relates to museums, arts or other nonprofit organizations a plus
• Experience working in a membership or development capacity – specifically handling or overseeing direct response programs a plus
• Experience using Excel, particularly for results analysis and budgeting purposes
• Will undergo training process on TLC production procedures
• Minimum of 2+ years prior membership, fundraising and/or direct mail experience either at a nonprofit or within an agency
• Strong client service orientation
• Extremely well-organized and able to multi-task
• Strong project management experience
• Able to function in a fast-paced work environment
• Able to work w/o direct supervision and independently
• Outstanding communication and organizational skills are critical
• Bachelors degree is required
• Some travel
This post was submitted by Anthony Plamondon.