Burbank Arts for All Foundation seeks a new Administrative Coordinator.
Job Opportunity: Administrative Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Development
BURBANK ARTS FOR ALL FOUNDATION (www.BurbankArtsForAll.org), a 501 (c)(3) non-profit education foundation, has been dedicated to raising funds on behalf of visual and performing arts education programs in the Burbank Unified School District since 2005. Through a combination of corporate sponsorships, individual memberships, donations and fundraising events, Burbank Arts for All Foundation has, to date, awarded more than $150,000 in grants to our schools for a variety of arts education programs as part of a student’s core curriculum.
But we’re just getting started! And we’re currently looking for a reliable Administrative Coordinator.
We seek an A+ candidate that wants to grow with the foundation. Everyone’s job here is important, bearing the responsibility of a variety of challenging and fulfilling work; no one here does just ‘one thing,’ so we seek a candidate who:
- Provides comprehensive administrative support for the organization and assistance to the Director of Development including maintaining donor database, formal written and email correspondence, scheduling meetings, coordinating special events, and preparing bulk mailings
- Attends community outreach meetings and occasional evening/weekend events
- Organizes grant application submissions and prepares materials for grant panel members
- Coordinates annual membership drive / campaign to all BUSD schools
- Prepares materials and takes minutes for Executive Committee and Board of Directors meetings
- Assists with other data input, filing, copying, communications, coordination, transcription, and other duties as requested
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel) and Adobe PDF
- Experience with Donor Perfect or other database management system
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, while remaining flexible and working as a team player
- Able to maintain positive, professional interpersonal relations with Board members, donors and community
- Working knowledge of Constant Contact and Word Press is a plus
- Able to handle confidential material in a professional and responsible manner
- Car, valid driver’s license and insurance required
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This is primarily an office position that requires only occasional bending, reaching, stooping, lifting and moving of office materials weighing 25 pounds or less. The position requires daily use of a personal computer and requires entering, viewing, and revising text and graphics on the computer terminal and on paper. Some local travel required.
COMPENSATION AND HOURS:
• 30 – 40 hours per week, $15 per hour
Please send a cover letter, a list of three professional references and current resume to:
Trena Pitchford, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org