Temp Executive Assistant to Support CEO at the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association.
Filling in until the Executive Assistant returns, provide highly attentive administrative support to the CEO in all internal and external affairs of the organization. This position is temporary.
Duties to include:
• Daily calendar agendas and meeting arrangements.
• Draft, proof, complete, and send internal and external communications to and from the CEO. Write or proof general correspondence, executive summaries, proposals, speeches, presentations and other text.
• Prioritize, place, receive, and screen internal and external calls and set up rolling phone calls.
• Domestic and international travel and hotel arrangements; confirming and changing as needed.
• Perform general office duties; mail, filing, photocopying, faxing and maintaining files.
• Respond to issues and requests that do not require the attention of the CEO.
• Maintain strict confidentiality.
• Maintain composure under all conditions and handle complex problems.
• Special projects and assignments as assigned.
• 10+ years experience as an executive assistant to a CEO.
• Four-year college degree preferred.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills; able to write in a direct, effective manner reflecting CEO’s style. Professional phone manner.
• Maintain confidentiality, work independently and exercise substantial discretion and judgment.
• Highly organized, detail oriented, ability to establish priorities and adapt as they change.
• Anticipate needs of the CEO.
• Computer literate, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point (a plus), ability to conduct Internet research.
• Ability to work with diverse personalities.
How to apply:
To apply, you must write “Executive Assistant – EALLA” in the subject line of your email or written prominently on your faxed or mailed submission. Please send resume, cover letter AND SALARY HISTORY to:
Los Angeles Philharmonic Association
Attn: Human Resources
151 South Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90012
No phone calls please.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to provide all persons with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veteran or marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
This post was submitted by Katie Weber.